Friday, October 2, 2015

Hellsing Ultimate - Episode 5



Integra: We must leave this place, Mr. Penwood!
It's only a matter of time before groups of vampires make their way here.

Penwood: You.. You should head back to your organization as soon as possible.
You still have a duty only you can fulfill.
I-I can't leave this place, that's the one thing I can't do.

Integra: It's almost impossible to issue orders from here. Are you trying to get yourself killed?!

Penwood: Who knows?
Communications could be restored and we might be able to assume command again.
Some bases may have succeeded in fighting off the enemy and could be waiting for further instructions.
I-I am the commanding officer here... I can't possibly leave this place, can I?
I'm an incompetent person. I'm a coward. I'm a man so useless that even I don't understand why I hold this position. I'm only here now because of my family status.
I've never tried to obtain anything by myself. All I did was accept positions that were given to me, and did the work I was told to do.
So that's why I must at least, at least do my job..

________
Hellsing Ultimate - Episode 5

No comments:

Post a Comment